Sunday 4 March 2012

UPDATE YOUR BLOG


  1. Registered your blog url. (for those who still not or incorrectly registered with others blog)
  2. First post must be about your background and a few related pictures. (Can be in bahasa melayu or English - view your friend blogs to get some ideas. Some are a very good bloggers. Tell about yourself and your family. Your ambitions, etc.)
  3. Every week you must post at least 2 posting. (More posting is ok) 
  4. Add a few gadget in your blog. (Date and time, Labels, Links and others like on the right side of my blog).
  5. Add yourself to become the followers of my Blog ( Add on the right side of my blog).
  6. Add my blog in your blogroll so you can see any update I post in my blog and you won't miss anything new.
  7. Add a labels to all your posting (e.g.: Assignment, Personal, IT World, News)

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment